- All the UJAMAA GRANDMAS storage homes are holding pre-sales of donations two years old or older as there is limited capacity for them to accept much more.
- The short term remedy is to organize a Sale restricted to the current donations and postpone the traditional Annual Sale format until 2022.
- The Sale space needs to be cost effective and large enough to meet the COVID-19 guidelines.
- February 2021 or March 2021 is proposed at the Magic of Christmas warehouse location #1 – 4416 5 Street NE, Calgary
- Nothing is definite until the Venue and the Sale dates are confirmed and both are still in the negotiation phase.
- The Sale may be revenue neutral but other local charities would benefit and the storage homes would be emptied.
- The Sale cannot materialize without volunteers so please send your contact information to email@example.com if are willing to help.
Thank you in advance for any help you give.
Good health and much happiness to everyone in 2021.