The gross income from 2021 Yarn & Fabric Public Market Sale was $17,500. Special thanks to Rachel Bryant, Carol Spring and Frances Teves for the extensive online component this sale required.
- Expect to see Eventbrite customer registration entry used in future Fabric & Yarn Sales.
- After two long years the storage homes are empty and I cannot thank everyone enough for your help.
- Any more donations will be declined until April 1, 2021 when the Province of Alberta COVID-19 vaccination roll out enters its second quarter.
- Two of the larger storage homes can no longer participate, so if you can offer any amount of area, it would be greatly appreciated.
- The Magic of Christmas also extends it thanks.
- UJAMAA GRANDMAS donated enough fabric and notions from the sale to supply its costume department for its Christmas 2021 campaign.
Proposed 2022 Annual Fabric & Yarn Sale at The Magic of Christmas Apr. 19, 20, 21 (setup days), 22, 23, 24 (sale days), 25 (clean up)
Easter Sunday is Apr. 17, 2022.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com