Thanks for volunteering for the upcoming Ujamaa Grandma Bake Sale from Friday, November 15 to Sunday, November 17, 2019 at River Park Church, 3818 14A Street SW. Please Sign Up by Friday, November 8 so that we can get the volunteer roster completed in a timely way.
Volunteers will price incoming baking, prepare packaging and package the items, and sell the product. While each shift has busy periods, there are also opportunities to visit other exhibitors in the Peace Village and to have a meal. You might also wish to take in a film before or after your shift.
WHAT: Bake Sale 2019
* Shift 1: Friday, November 15, 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM
* Shift 2: Saturday, November 16, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
* Shift 3: Saturday, November 16, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
* Shift 4: Saturday, November 16, 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
* Shift 5: Sunday, November 17, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
* Shift 6: Sunday, November 17, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
WHERE: River Park Church, 3818 14A Street SW
Registration is FULL
Thanks so much for volunteering! We couldn’t do it without you.