Pre-sale donations of fabric 1 metre or longer, yarn, knitting needles, sewing notions, thread are accepted through contact with email@example.com
Donations are accepted at Woodcliff United Church Wednesday, April 24, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Thursday, April 25, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
NO FRIDAY DROP OFF PLEASE
WHAT: 2019 Fabric & Yarn Sale
Wednesday, April 24, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 25, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday, April 26, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Friday, April 26, 2:30 to 7:30 PM
Saturday, April 27, 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
WHERE: Woodcliff United Church, 5010 Spruce Drive SW, Calgary
To volunteer for the F&S Sale, sign up here.
- The committee will try and adapt the pre-registration to your preference but sometimes it is just not possible. Specific days and times are not the concern, it is where you want to work that can be an issue.
- Substantial donations and a very tight setup schedule frequently demand a shift in manpower and your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- 2019 cashiers will not register online.
- The 2019 Quilt Room is moving upstairs. This is a very popular area with repeat customers so if you could broadcast the change it will help with the transition.
- Apple boxes are fundamental to the setup so please collect as many as you can.They can be collapsed, but not crushed, for easier home storage and dropped off at the church on Wednesday, April 24 when the setup begins at 10:00 AM.
- Fabric cardboard rectangles and rolls can always used.
- Canisters that will hold knitting needles are needed. They should be heavy enough not to fall over and tall enough to hold various lengths of needles.