Grandmothers Campaign Alberta Virtual Regional Gathering
Saturday, October 24 from 10 AM to 12:00 NOON MTN Time
Join us for the very first Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign Alberta Virtual Regional Gathering on Zoom! Hear from the Stephen Lewis Foundation about how our partners are adapting and supporting their communities through COVID-19, connect with other grandmothers groups in Alberta, share ideas and tips and tricks for fundraising safely, and celebrate the amazing journey of how far the Grandmothers Campaign has come across Alberta!
10:00 -10:25 Group Introductions:
We are asking each group to identify a representative to briefly introduce the group and answer the following questions:
- How many active members does your group currently have?
- What is an example of an activity or event that you have adapted virtually or socially distanced, or if you haven’t had any events since COVID, what is the next activity you have planned?
10:25 – 10:35 Small breakout rooms to get to know each other
10:35 – 11:00 SLF Presentation and Q+A
11:00 – 11:10 Break
11:10 – 11:30 Small Group breakout discussions around COVID and the 15th year anniversary.
- How can we mark and celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Grandmothers Campaign?
- What are your group plans (if any) for the 15th year anniversary?
- Looking ahead and assuming social distancing will be the norm for the next year, what types of fundraising activities or how can we adapt existing ideas virtually or physically distant?
11:30 – 11:45 Share with the group
11:45 – 11:55 Final conversation or any remaining questions.
11:55 – 12:00 Closing remarks
Email Joyce Madsen at email@example.com to RSVP. A Zoom link will be shared closer to the date. Hope you can join us!