Time to sign up to volunteer during the 2019 BAGS, BABIES & BEYOND extravaganza. We are trying hard to make it easy. Please keep in mind that we will do our best to honour your preferred location but we may have to assign you to another area if needs dictate. We hope you understand.
Below is a description of the various roles.
Cashiers have been prearranged by the Sales Finance Committee.
Volunteers working on the sale floor assist by:
• Helping customers to find specific items
• Modelling items if need be
• Carrying items to the cashiers if the customer is overloaded
• Bagging small items to make it less likely that they will be lost or dropped
• Tidying displays as the sale progresses
• Last shift on Friday will replenish stock at direction of the custodian
Greeter / Receipt Checker:
You will greet arriving customers and hand out shopping bags if they are needed. As customers leave you will thank them for coming to the sale. Their receipt should be visible as bags are marked and stapled at the cash table. It is good time to chat about what they liked or did not like about the sale. Invite them to come back next year.
We have hired someone to help us move our props this year.
TO VOLUNTEER, SIGN UP HERE
You will be contacted by October 12 with specifics. Please be patient. We promise to get back to you with details as soon as we can. If you have questions, direct them to email@example.com.