Thank you very much for responding to our plea for knitting yarn. It was greatly appreciated.
There is still a need for more storage space and if you can help in any small way, the committee needs to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
In an attempt to make better use of the storage space we do have the steering committee plans to hold a small and simple Trunk Sale in the Marda Loop parking lot during the BB&B Sale.
With no certainty of a 2021 Fabric & Yarn Sale, the inventory needs to be reduced and controlled.
- Fabric, yarn and needle kits will be pre-packaged and/or pre-measured.
- There will be no rummaging through bins of fabric and yarn looking for treasures.
- Cash and E-transfer sales only. No credit card transactions are available.
- The sale will be weather dependent.
- COVID-19 guidelines will be enforced.
- Masks are required, contact tracing personal information will be recorded and social distancing enforced.
- Updates and times will be posted to the UJAMAA GRANDMAS Facebook page.